#ELBlog 153: Would You?
Hi friends! I hope you are doing well through this time. It’s unbelievable that it has already been a year that we are in this pandemic. Sometimes it feels like it’s been five years. We have learned so many things from this entire pandemic. One thing I have learned is that I love writing and I love sharing and helping others. It’s been a great ride so far and I want to keep it rolling.
My podcast #ELB is going on year four and the blog has just passed three years. Book number two, The Partnership: Surviving & Thriving is currently at Edumatch publishers, and we are hoping for a release sometime this summer or early fall. Book number three is halfway completed.
My question to you today is would you help me? How do things catch on? How do people hear about something? What causes things to break one way or tip the other? The power of the word-of-mouth and recommendations is still the number one. Over the last 4 to 5 years, I’ve gotten to meet many of you, presented for you, or worked directly with you and it has been an honor.
I’m asking today if you would help me in the following areas:
* Will you recommend a friend or colleague to sign up for my blog? They can do so right here (Subscribe) or you can send me their email address and I will sign them up myself. Don’t forward them this email but forward them one of the blogs that you’ve liked.
* Would you recommend the second edition of my book to your school or organization?
* Here is a link and discount code that you can use on bulk orders, or you can email me directly and I will set this up for you. My goal is to have The School Leader get on the New York Times best seller list in the area of educational leadership. (Link to book, Code: BSM20) You can also purchase a copy on Amazon here.
* Would you leave a positive book review on the second edition of my book on Amazon? Click the link here.
* Would you leave a positive review of my podcast on iTunes? Click the link here.
* Would you forward your favorite episode to 10 of your closest friends?
* Would you share one of my episodes on your facebook page?
Keynoting and Workshop presenting: I have tremendously enjoyed the opportunity to work directly with educators and school leaders from across the country. Again, how does it happen? From recommendations from my friends like you. Here are a number of my offerings. Putting me in touch with those that make decisions on who the next presenter is going to be would be a big help.
Rocket Books:. Have you heard of them? They are smart reusable notebooks. I have a custom one with a template for school leaders. It has a nice bright white cover with my logo on it. This is a tool that I have used and shared with many school leaders to help them to be more organized with their notes and creative side. I have a number of these in stock and I’m looking to move them. They retail for $35 and $25 each, depending on size. I’m offering either at a discounted price of $20 and $20 each with free shipping. Purchase yours here. (https://andrewmarotta.com/product/rocketbook/)
Sponsors: Would you take a look at those who have supported me? These small businesses have invested in me, believed in me, supported me, and helped me out along the way. Many of you have tried their products and, while I’m no marketing expert, it has been very nice to build these relationships, and get to know these companies and the work they are doing. Use the discount codes below for a discount:
Michele DeFilippo: 1106 design
Mention “Andrew Marotta” to Michele for a discount.
Halfsies Cookie Company
Code: Marotta 15
The Coaching and Leadership Journal
Lastly, thank you so much for your support throughout this journey. Many of you have been guests on the podcast, written a blog, and sent me positive notes about my work and the influence it has had on you and your leadership journey. I never envisioned myself stepping away from my former vocation as a college basketball official, yet now I couldn’t imagine not helping, leading, and guiding other school leaders as we bounce back-and-forth from the surviving and thriving world we live in. It’s a hard journey and I have had my shares of ups and downs. It’s been an honor to help you with yours. Keep celebrating your wins and keep learning from your losses.
Thank you for your help with all of these items and if I can help you in anyway don’t hesitate to reach out on twitter @andrewmarotta21 or via email at email@example.com (mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org)
Thanks for your support,
AndrewQuestions? Comments? Click here to contact me.
Quote: “A customer talking about their experience with you is worth ten times that which you write or say about yourself.”
― David J. Greer, Wind In Your Sails
LOOKING TO BOOK ANDREW FOR YOUR
NEXT ADMINISTRATIVE RETREAT?